Got snow? We've got you covered.
The only company dedicated to providing snow and ice management services on Long Island's South Fork, East End Snow & Ice Management puts our comprehensive resources to work for your business – and your bottom line – so you can:
- Provide safe parking and access to your business.
- Reduce liability for "slip and fall" accidents.
- Maintain customer traffic.
- Preserve cash flow and profitability.
Offering service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can count on East End to be there when you need us. Because at East End, we have our own:
- Fleet of trucks, snow plows, snow pushers and salt spreaders.
- Trained, certified employees who drive our snow trucks and shovel. We're Certified Snow Professionals by the national Snow and Ice Management Association.
- Maintenance facility staffed by East End employees who service our vehicles and equipment.
- Salt pile and inventory of other anti-icing and de-icing materials.
- Comprehensive safety initiatives. All employees attend weekly safety and training meetings. In fact, we've been recognized for our employee safety record by the Snow & Ice Management Association.
- Snow-specific insurance coverage. Without it, YOU would responsible for any claim resulting from an incident during snow clearing on your property.
We remove snow - and liability.
Did you know that most insurance policies exclude snow clearing services from their coverage? If an incident were to occur on your property, resulting in a potential lawsuit – and there is no snow-specific coverage – the claim would be denied by the insurance provider, leaving you responsible for all costs incurred from claims.
Unlike many snow and ice management providers, at East End, we are fully insured and carry snow-specific insurance coverage – and have the certificates to prove it. Ask your snow removal operator to see theirs.